Bright Insurance Brokers
We are looking to recruit suitable candidates for the above position which have arisen at our Head Office in Harare (Bright Insurance Brokers).
(Reporting to the Finance Director)
The Key Performance Areas of this position include
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports
- Managing financial systems and ensuring that financial procedures are adhered to
- Preparation of annual financial statements -both at subsidiary and consolidation level
- Coordinate, prepare and monitor annual budgets and cash flows.
- Provide guidance in office policies and procedures
- Maintain internal controls over all transactions and operations
- Ensure full compliance on tax and any other statutory requirements.
- Ensure smooth flow of general office administration procedures and provide guidance to support staff.
- Providing financial support to the Employee Benefits Bookkeeper Supervisor
- Coordinating Company Secretarial duties
The successful candidate should have
- Strong financial background, Bachelor’s degree in accounting a must
- A full professional qualification such as CA, ACCA, CIMA CIS.
- Minimum 3 years financial accounting and office administration experience
- Sound understanding of auditing procedures, and experience in preparing pre-audit financials
- Up to date knowledge of relevant tax and other company financial management regulations.
- Proven experience in developing financial and administration systems, policies and procedures to ensure optimal resource controls
- Analytical and negotiations skills, strong coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
How To Apply
Remuneration is a Total Cost to Company basis and will be disclosed to the successful candidates.
If interested, please email your application and CV to
NB: Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org