Chamber Mines of Zimbabwe
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding financial principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. You should be a motivated team player who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
NB Candidate must be working toward attaining their Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Send CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org