This role is responsible for day-to-day transaction processing. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating and processing transactions.
- Handles general accounts queries.
- Checks the amounts to be paid and received by a business unit.
- Arranges payment of bills and accounts.
- Keeps records of financial transactions.
- Keeps customer account details up to date.
- May set up new accounts.
- Checks account order forms and receipts are filled in correctly.
- Compares costs with budgets.
- Calculates the running costs of a company or organisation.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor Of Commerce Banking And Finance Honours Degree, Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (BCom): Finance (Required)
- Budgeting, Business, Financial Transactions, New Accounts, Payments, Processing, Querying
How to Apply
Deadline: 30 November 2022
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.