MIC Diagnostic Radiology Group
- BCom Accounting, BSc Hons Business Studies or Economics Degree or Commercial Degree.
- Full/ ACCA
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Tracks cash inflows on a daily basis and produces a report at the end of the week;
- Manages collections and payments to ensure liquidity of the Organization.
- Checks journals initiated by the accounts clerk;
- Ensure correct and accurate transaction processing for the production of management accounts.
- Validates Revenue and Expenditure records and maintains source documents as per statutory requirements.
- Maintains monthly audit files and assists with the audit process as well as implement audit recommendations.
- Ensures Organization complies with statutory and audit requirements.
- Recommends receivables collection targets subject to approval by accountant;
- Tracks actual collections as well as debtors aging, ensures integrity and cleanliness of the debtors’ book.
- Follows up monthly debtors’ reconciliations and balance confirmations.
- Plans and actions prioritization list for payments;
- Carries out reconciliations for payables.
Serious candidates are invited to submit detailed CVs by 14 July 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com