Hems Africa Engineering
Responsible for maintaining financial records, running reports, and recording a wide range of transactions. Their duties include providing administrative assistance to accountants as well as preparing statements that confirm the accuracy of database information.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Collect and sort invoices
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks.
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner.
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including cheques and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Accounting a pre-requisite
- At least 3 years’ experience, working in a similar role is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above criteria together with detailed resumes should be sent by 25th August 2022 to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org