Reporting to the Bookkeeper (Revenue), the successful candidate will receive all revenue due and ensure that it is allocated to the relevant schemes to enable preparation of the financial accounts.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Timeously reconcile all receipts and bank all administration and contribution payments i.e. cheques, cash and RTGS.
- Attend to internal and external client queries for the purpose of satisfying clients.
- Capture data from source documents for receipting, banking, record keeping purposes.
- Capture data into SUN Systems and SAP Systems
- Compile journals.
- Reconcile deposit slips against cheques and cash for security.
- Reconcile cheques against accounts for onward transmission to Contributions and Compliance and generating journals for reversat of payments by the Assistant Accountant as well as keeping the register.
- Capture revenue journals on the system.
- Compile banking of all receipts.
- Maintain records for reference purposes.
Qualifications And Experience
- A National Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting.
- Numeric appreciation
- Team orientation
- Strict adherence to timelines
- Flexibility and responsive to change
- Computer Literacy
How To Apply
Those interested in pursuing this opportunity should either hand deliver their applications with CV’s and certified copies of professional qualifications to: NSSA House Cnr Sam Nujoma (2nd Street)/Setous Avenue Harare.
Or, alternatively post their applications to:
The Deputy Director – Human Resources
National Social Security Authority
P.O. Box CY 1387
To reach not later than close of business on 7 October 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit hararevoice.com.