• Provide front desk reception duties for the office which include handling all phone calls, and office emails and managing clients timely and professionally.
• Receive, sort, distribute mail and develop and maintain a tracking system on all incoming & outgoing mails and courier items for the office.
• To undertake the timely preparation of correspondence and documents through dictation and word processing, transcription, and typing with speed.
• To have an ability to type legal and other documents quickly with grammatical accuracy and minimal supervision
• Maintain and upkeep the cleanliness of the reception area.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial or related education background
• Competency in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, and verbal communication skills and a good working attitude.
• Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Able to start immediately Send a detailed CV stating the Expected Salary to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org