Administration Assistant/ Driver: Branch Office (Full Time) Population Services International Zimbabwe (PSI)
Population Services International Zimbabwe
The job exists to provide, timely operational administrative, light financial support, to transport staff and various goods safely and timeously and ensure all vehicles are maintained to the highest possible standards to achieve smooth office operation for the PSI Branch Office.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Raises purchase requisitions and matches invoices to facilitate the procurement of goods and services
- Maintains supplies inventory and prepares periodic reports.
- Liaises with the Administration Officer in conducting assets verification for the branch office and records all incoming and outgoing assets.
- Assists the Administration Officer in maintaining office equipment.
- Runs all errands in facilitating repairs and maintenance at the office and expatriate residences during and after office hours, and weekends for jobs of an urgent nature.
- Runs office errands for the branch office including withdrawing cash at the bank.
- Ensures timely updates of all electronic and paper filing of programs documents.
- Provides secretarial support for the branch including but not limited to organizing meetings, taking minutes, high volume typing duties, scanning of documents trainings and /or other activities.
- Carries out travel logistics for the branch which include but are not limited to fuel, accommodation, vehicle and per diems request and reconciliations.
- Transports staff, developmental partners on official engagements safely and timeously.
- Drives vehicles when going for purchases, bank, mail collection and delivery
- Picks up visitors at the airport and drops off at designated destinations
- Delivers goods and commodities from the Warehouse to the Head Office, other sites, and partners
- Collects procured goods from various outlets and delivers to the warehouse and Head Office
- Facilitates regular servicing and maintenance of vehicles in line with company policy.
- Solicits for quotations for vehicle damages and other vehicle accessories to be bought.
- Ensures that toll gate fees are in place before embarking on a journey.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma in Administration / Diploma in Secretarial Studies.
- 2 years working experience
- Class 4, 2, 3 Driving licence.
- A Defensive Driving certificate a must.
- Prior experience in a similar role in NGO a distinct advantage.
- Computer skills-word, excel, PowerPoint.
How To Apply
In return, PSI/Z offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin, or disability.
2. Send your detailed CV and a Cover Letter clearly highlighting the job title on the subject line should be sent not later than August 18, 2022, to email@example.com.
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org