Empower Bank Limited
To provide and administer the Provision of administration support services and maintain the bank assets including buildings and office equipment
Duties And Responsibilities
- Checks stocks levels daily and compiles orders as determined by reorder quantities levels to ensure that there are adequate stocks.
- Arranges stocks in an orderly manner for easy retrieval when necessary.
- Provides audit stock sheets every month end, compiles stock projection schedules annually for budget preparation and produces reports on stock usage of stocks.
- Receives and records all stock deliveries and checks the accompanying documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Reports any anomalies concerning stock deliveries to the line manager as and when it occurs.
- Raises goods received notes and supplier invoices for all goods received as and when goods are received
- Receives approved requisition from departments and issues requested stocks accordingly
- Handles queries of stock distribution, non-delivery to internal users whenever queries are raised to ensure good services delivery.
- Receives, records and issues fuel coupons and Airtime as directed
- Organize repairs at Head Office and branches whenever requested by departments to ensure an ambient working environment all the time e.g. lighting, doors and furniture etc.
- Manages the bank vehicle fleet
- Liaises with Estate Agencies for branch space as and when requested and recommends to management and managing renovations projects for branches and assist in managing renovation/construction projects for the bank.
- Researches and recommends property rentals for the bank as when necessary
- Compiles and provides asset inventory list for every office in the Bank.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in purchasing/store management/administration or any business qualification
- Clean Driver’s licence which MUST be three years older
How To Apply
All applications addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org must be recieved no later than Wednesday 20th July 2022 clearly stating ADMIN OFFICER on the subject line
NB: All copies of academic and professional qualifications must accompany all applications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com