This role is responsible for formulating revising and implementing investment strategies for a defined market area. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results though staff supervised over periods of 3 months to a year.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulates, revises and implements alternative investment plans which may include private equity (unlisted equity) deals, infrastructure financing, mezzanine debt.
- Develops investment strategies based on management philosophy and customer objectives.
- Performs investment research, monitors developments in the related deal markets with special influence on BEE deals.
- Manages Portfolio Managers and/or defined market area.
- Identifies opportunities & leads transactions.
- Responsible for all functions related to the management of the alternative investment portfolio.
- Buys and sells investment assets.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor Commerce: Investment Management (Required), Masters Degree (M) (Required)
- Accountable, Alternative Investments, Debt, Equities, Infrastructure Financing, Investment Planning, Investment Portfolios, Investment Research, Investments, Investment Strategies, Philosophy, Private Equity, Results-Oriented, Strategic Objectives
How to Apply
Deadline: 27 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.