First Mutual Holdings Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health.
Duties And Responsibilities
Job Specification Reporting to the IT Security and Risk Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing ICT evert consultation lo, and collaborating with, Business on application procurement, implementation and development.
- Implementing business applications and systems to meet business requirements and system goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identity and resolve systems issues.
- Researching and making recommendations on software products and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Identifying, tracking and resolving all application problems, maintaining system and data integrity for all business applications.
- Performing project feasibility assessments
- Participating in development of project goals and objectives
- Coordinating project documents, review’, and signing oft project documents.
- Preparing test case documents and reworking UAT issues with the Project team
- Carrying out Disaster Recovery drills in conjunction with the ICT Security Department.
- Maintaining inventory of all business applications and systems licenses.
- Applying license patches as perterns maintenance schedules expiry dates.
- Assessing end user needs
- evaluating the technical skill ley.) of those who will actually use the software on a daily basis and sets training goals.
- Participating in ICI Budgeting process as per the Group’s budgeting schedule and requirements.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Expertise in software design, information systems and programing.
- Extensive skills in application integration including planning, designing, building, implementing, and support.
- Expertise in Relational Databases and SQL, and operating system platforms such as UNIX, especially Solaris, and Windows.
- Application development expertise in Java, FITML, Web Services required.
- Microsoft Certifications CMCSE, MCSD, is desirable.
- Project Management.
- At least 2 years in a similar position and environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good organizational skills
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org