Applications are open for suitably qualified candidates to undergo a 4 year apprenticeship training program in the following trades:
- Instrumentation and Control
- Refrigeration and Control
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications And Experience
- Aged 22 and below
- 5 O” level passes including Maths and English
- At least 2 A’ Level passes for those interested in Instrumentation and Control
- Clearance letter from the apprenticeship board
- A provisional or a valid driver’s license is an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 August 2022.
NB: Clearly indicate preferred areas of training in your email subject.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com