National Gallery of Zimbabwe
• Developing strong marketing strategies based on organizational goals and activities for promoting and supporting gallery activities.
• Suggesting, formulating and coordinating the implementation process of quarterly and yearly marketing plans.
• Liaise with designers, curatorial and information department for the production of support marketing materials for programming.
• Help in the development of new media strategies including social media marketing, working hand in hand with the PR and Info Officer and liaising with IT department for developing website updates.
• Defining and fostering strategic partnerships to support programming to enhance and maximize business opportunities and relationships through sponsorship, fundraising and working with the PR and Info officer on public relations activities.
• Reviewing and improving organizations brand through researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the Gallery’s marketing goals.
• Preparing and facilitating internal management and marketing skills training sessions for employees.
• Reviewing and revising the retail strategy through the use of information technology for profitability and quality assurance and introducing new products and product line extensions.
• Preparing marketing and sales budgets.
• Develop tactical sales management plans to achieve product variety and profitability. Developing communication strategies and liaising with stakeholders
• Handling and resolving customer complaints. Stock management and managing export sales .
• Capturing sales data and producing analytical monthly sales reports.
• Managing supplier and client relationships.
• Organize and participate in organizational promotional events.
Studying towards relevant qualification.
Interested students must submit their applications online to the following email- firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com