Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Duties And Responsibilities
The student will be trained on the following which includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring transactions such as the opening and closing of accounts are carried out, while strictly adhering to security procedures.
- Providing clients with information on products offered by the society.
- Issuing necessary forms on request and helps clients in completing them.
- Responding to client queries.
- Carrying out any other duties as delegated by the Head Teller.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor Of Business
How To Apply
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.