ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd is a state owned Company whose mandate is the generation, transmission, distribution and retailing of electricity, provision of telecommunication services as well as manufacturing and retailing of related electrical equipment. The Company is inviting suitably qualified candidates to apply for the above mentioned position that has arisen within the Company and based at its Head Office in Harare:
This is a senior management position reporting to the Head: Group Performance and Audit.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitoring implementation of system controls and checks to ensure adherence to set policies and procedures and minimisation of risks of frauds and errors.
- Formulating an audit work plan to ensure compliance to set policies/procedures
- Evaluating effectiveness of systems and develop revised systems in areas of noted deficiencies. Carrying out special audits as directed by the Head: Group Performance and Audit or the Board of Directors.
- Assessing potential fraud, misconduct schemes and significance of risk
Qualifications And Experience
- A degree in Accountancy/equivalent
- A post graduate qualification such as an MBL/MBAor equivalent
- Corporate membership of a recognised professional institution
- 8 years relevant post graduate experience of which 6 years should be at senior level in a reputable organization.
- A person of unquestionable integrity
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting system is essential
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Knowledge of audit management software such as Team Mate, IDEA, etc is a distinct advantage
How To Apply
Applications should be received by not later than 11th October, 2022 and should be addressed to:
The Head: Corporate Services (A)
ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd
25 Samora Machel Avenue
P.O. Box 377
OR emailed to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. ZESA Holdings (Pvt) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender parity at the workplace and does not require payment from potential candidates for submission of applications.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org