This role is responsible for delivering audit assignments in time and in accordance with Group Internal Audit methodology and as per agreed quality standards, through own efforts.
Delivers elements of audit assignments in time in accordance with Group Internal Audit methodology and as per agreed quality standards.
- Assists in development of process understanding.
- Assists in preparation of risk and control matrices.
- Performs substantive testing.
- Gains and applies industry and technical knowledge.
- Develops client relationships at the appropriate level.
Auditing, Audit Methodology, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Quality Standards, Technical Knowledge
Bachelors Degree (B): Auditing, Bachelors Degree (B): Business (Required)
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.