Sinapis Investment Holdings
The ideal candidate should be well versed with plant machinery and equipment .
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform all electrical and electronics diagnosis, test, repair and replacement.
- Check and maintain batteries and components in the best condition at all times.
- Practice proper housekeeping on all electrical equipment and components
- Determines machine health and status by conducting inspections and diagnostics test (with the use of computer software), identifying worn out and damaged parts and components.
- Fitting, service, repair and maintenance of mobile plant equipment and other special purpose types of equipment.
- Maintain records of equipment repaired, serviced along with time spent on such equipment.
- Checks equipment for proper performance.
- Inspect machines or equipment to detect faults and malfunctions, and diagnosis to determine extent of repair required.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance on equipment.
- Maintains inventory and restocks parts.
- Provides instructions and training in the proper methods and process necessary to perform equipment repair, inspection and preventive maintenance.
- Test repaired, fitted or serviced equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meet manufacturers` specification.
- Training of apprentices and other semi-skilled stuff.
- Perform other related work as required.
- Can travel for on and offsite breakdowns, service, repair and maintenance.
- Reports to site foreman for work related issues and other.
- Reforms tasks maintaining all safety, health and environment (SHEQ) rules and regulations and ensure work is done in a manner which enhance all the safety of the work environment.
Qualifications And Experience
- Class One Journeyman certified
- Minimum of 3 years Caterpillar Experience
- 5 O levels
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com