Applications are invited to fill in the following vacant positions which have arisen within the organisation (Easy Go Car Hire & Travel (Pvt) Ltd ).
- The position exists to undertake all the secretarial and administrative support for the Driving School by providing effective and courteous support and service to people contacting the organization and promoting a positive image of the company. Reporting to the Senior Instructor, key responsibilities will include;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and receipt cash payments from clients in line with the Accounting procedures of the organisation. Attend to queries related to deposits made at the bank to ensure corrections are done if there are any to ensure accuracy of such financial information. Check clients documents such as national identification card and drivers licence to ensure they get the appropriate training as prescribed by the regulations.
Conduct induction for new clients and make sure they sign induction forms so as to ensure clients are well acquainted with all the requirements in driving school Book clients into the Instructors register according to the number of lessons paid for by the student. Book clients for their road test in liaison with the VID following dates given at the VID to ensure that clients attend their road test as planned. Printing a timetable for the clients that have their date and time slot for their lessons to make sure students are on schedule for their lessons. – Prepare a daily Instructors timetable for the Instructor’s that details the scheduling of their daily activities to ensure adequate planning. Adequately respond to and resolve queries from customers to ensure client satisfaction and customer retention.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 Ordinary level passes including English Language and Maths/Accounts.
- Diploma in Accounting
- 2 years relevant experience Knowledge of IS09001:2015 as added advantage
- Clean class 4 drivers licence
How To Apply
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, should submit an application letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of proof of qualifications through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com