A new and exciting opportunity has become available for Branch Lead Assistants to join the team in Zimbabwe. The main purpose of this position is to provide money transfer services in a professional and efficient manner.
This position is responsible for processing money transfer transactions in an accurate and professional way. They are required to carry out transactions in a legally compliant manner by checking the integrity of the documents provided and identify potential fraudulent documents.
Internal Liaison takes place with the branch staff, Regional Manager. External liaison takes place with external customers and CIT.
Duties And Responsibilities (includes But Is Not Limited To)
- Process money transfer transactions accurately
- Ensure correct and valid documentation is provided by customers to ensure legal compliance
- Manage own stock to ensure accurate balancing
- Maintain current knowledge of foreign exchange
- Uphold the company brand
- Manage own professional and self-development
- Ensuring there’s a high level of Customer care, meeting with customers and resolving any problems or complaints, and that structures are in place for efficiency and profitability of the business
- Promoting and marketing new and existing products and services introduced by the company
- Manage financial instruments and oversee active trading
- Coach and train staff for high performance and achievement
- Implement operational improvements to maximise team output and input.
- Follow all company policies, and ensuring employees do the same and have up to date information on company policies, AML policies and procedures
- Assist in ensuring branch has adequate security measures in place
- Maintained continuously updated knowledge of financial market
- Monitor risk management activities and document issues
- Assist in recruiting and training staff
- Reporting to the regional manager
- Monitoring financial transactions, manage cash flow to meet daily needs, count, verify and record all cash coming into or leaving the branch
- Preserving a professional environment
- Grade 12 / or equivalent (Essential)
- Must remain current and competent by passing tests and assignments (Essential)
- 1 year Customer Service Consultant experience (Essential)
- Understanding and speaking of a relevant local language (Essential)
- Foreign exchange experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of foreign currencies
- Knowledge of exchange control regulations
- Knowledge of Cash Stops System
- Computer skills
- Telephone skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational & administrative skills
- Attention to detail
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGETS
How To Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.