As a Business Development and Operations Lead, you will be required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner.
- Develop short- and long-term organizational strategies for the business.
- Research and analyse industry and competitive trends to identify emerging market opportunities, strategic areas of interest, and enhancement opportunities to current offerings.
- Identify solution improvement and market opportunities and creates plans for implementation with go-to-market completion.
- Conduct industry & market research and analysis with recommendations and directions for vertical and market expansion.
- Identify threats and opportunities and appropriate response plans.
- Develop, execute, and support relationships with third-party product partner organizations that enable our organization to achieve strategic objectives, enhance our competitive positions and meet long-term strategies.
- Own and manage the development of technological solutions required to meet business objectives.
- Manage customer support and ensure high levels of customer experience and satisfaction.
- Evaluate, prepare materials, and develop business development presentations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports on business performance.
- Other duties may arise from time to time and may be assigned to the employee.
- Education: Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Business & Technology or related fields.
- Advanced technology aptitude and commercial skills are a must.
- Experience in a key role in a startup is highly desirable.
- Problem solver with analytical skills.
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.