Applied Diesel & Power
Applied Diesel & Power (Pvt) Limited is a Cummins Dealer engaged in sales and maintenance of Cummins generators and sales of Cummins parts and Cummins filtration.
The company is looking for a qualified and experienced Business Development Officer to grow the sales function with a focus on new business development including administrative work associated with managing the sales and business development function. The responsibilities will also include sales within Zimbabwe and the successful candidate should be prepared to travel.
Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following among other duties:
- Develop new business for Cummins generators, parts and filters
- Manage existing customers
- Monitoring of inventory for customer support
- Drive customer relationship management activities
- Monitor customer feedback and competitor product performance
- Price monitoring to ensure profitability
- Market monitoring and analysis for competitive advantage
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- 2 years’ experience in diesel engine parts and filtration sales. Cummins product knowledge will be ah added advantage.
- Computer literate
- Clean class 4 drivers’ license
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close sales
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision Be above 25 years of age
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to the email, email@example.com, no later than Tuesday 12 July 2022.
Copies of academic and professional qualifications must accompany all applications.
Applied Diesel & Power is an authorised Cummins Dealer. Contact Us
Applied Diesel & Power (Pvt) Limited
29 Anthony Avenue
Msasa, Harare, Zimbabwe
Phone: +263 779 597 496 or +263 242 486661/2
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org