Bantwana Zimbabwe seeks a suitably experienced Office Caretaker to ensure safe operations and upkeep of the office premises, conducting daily yard cleaning and maintenance of the surroundings and updating the logbook for staff and visitors
Duties And Responsibilities
- Daily yard cleaning and garden maintenance.
- Ensuring security at the gate entrance keeping a record of staff and visitors entering the primises during the day.
- Conduct COVID 19 screening by checking temperature and sanitizing staff and visitors entering the premises on a daily basis.
- Ensure all minor maintenance tasks are completed within the building and surroundings
- Movement of furniture, supplies, deliveries.
- Ensure all outside security lights are functional, fire signage and equipment is legally compliant and monitored and recorded.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of 5 “O” Levels
- 2+ years working experience in office maintenance and cleanliness.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Shona
How To Apply
To apply for these positions, please submit a cover letter, CV, and three references (including name, organization, phone number, and email address) to: email@example.com with position title in the subject line. The application deadline is 18 July 2022.
NB: Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org