Reporting to the Director the purpose of the Job is to the Drive the Director as required and picking up clients.
Drive the Director as required
Ensuring vehicle is well maintained.
• Helping passenger with their luggage.
• Picking up clients.
• Assisting people with get in and out of the car.
• Providing journey information to passenger.
Deliver confidential mails
Doing the Director’s errands
Any other duties as delegated by the director
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Clean class 2 Drivers’ License
- Five O Levels including English Language
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate is a must
- Valid Medical Examination Certificate is a must
- Any other relevant course is an added advantage
- Five years of experience in similar position.
- The incumbent must be between 30 years and 45 years
- Valid Government authority Certificate from CMED
- Required Competencies and Attributes
- Must be presentable.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Physically fit
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) contactable referees. Applications are to be submitted online on the form that can be accessed through the link here or click on the link below. Applications should be received not later than 10 July 2022.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
NB. ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
ZIMSEC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnical backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
To apply for this job please visit hararevoice.com.