The purpose of your role is to receive and attend to clients/visitors, answering calls and directing them to the correct extension and assisting clients were possible, taking messages and ensuring the correct person actions messages and ensuring the reception area is well presented and clean.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Effective management of the reception area.
- Good communication and social engagement with all guests and their families.
- Effectively managing and implementing COVID protocols.
- Management of mail, deliveries and telephone messages.
- Support and assist branch team where necessary.
- Co-ordinating and supporting funeral arrangements.
- Provide support to the sales team.
Qualifications And Experience
- Advanced Certificate (AdvCert) (Required)
- Agile Methodologies, Answering Telephones, Business Agility, Client Relationship, Communication, Customer Experience (CX), Customer Service, Delivery Services, Film Directing, Funeral Services, Mail, Managing Sales Teams, Sales, Social Engagement
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Client-Services-Consultant—Funeral-Services_JR-30556?locationCountry=db69eabc446c11de98360015c5e6daf6&locations=d63f384672ac013b380df1421504f6ab
Deadline: 05 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.