Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Finance, Banking, Law, Economics, or Business management.
• Master’s degrees will be an added advantage
• Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification.
• Conscious of regulatory changes and current events, both local and cross border
• Expert knowledge of AMUCFT/PF and ABC rules, and experience in KYCICDD account reviews.
• At least six (6) years’ experience in the financial sector, and three (3) years in compliance.
How To Apply
Interested persons that meet the above requirements should submit soft copies of their CVs to email@example.com with the title, Compliance Manager — KYCICDD clearly written in the subject line by Tuesday, 05 July 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org