Zimbabwe Human Rights NGO Forum
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse the major transitional justice issues in Zimbabwe in 2022.
- Use information collected from the organisation’s activity reports and publications to inform the report.
- Discuss the possible challenges and opportunities for transitional justice in Zimbabwe in 2022.
- Identify and highlight key practice, policy and legislative gaps undermining transitional justice in Zimbabwe
- Propose recommendations for implementation by different stakeholders to advance transitional justice.
- Utilise a victim centric approach in the crafting of this report.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree(s) in law, peacebuilding, human rights, transitional justice, or a related social science degree;
- Good knowledge of human rights, or transitional justice, or peacebuilding approaches to programming;
- Proven working experience in the design, management, evaluation, and documentation of development projects particularly in carrying out monitoring and evaluation for transitional justice programmes;
- Experience in theory-based evaluation or documentation preferable; and
- Proven experience in research and writing in transitional justice or peacebuilding or human rights issues (publications preferable).
- Fluency in written English.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit an application to: email@example.com, including the following:
- A brief technical proposal, including financial costs;
- A detailed CV, with at least 3 traceable references where similar services have been conducted; and
- A sample edited work, published work, or links to previous work done.
Deadline: 17 November 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org