To review loan applications and recommend to Head Credit.
1. Recruit loan business, evaluate loan applications, write and submit reports recommending approval/
rejection of loan applications.
2. Prepare loan documents and preside over signing of the documents.
3. Follow up loan accounts in arrears and recommend appropriate action as per credit policy.
4. Undertaking security perfection.
5. Compile regular and Adhoc reports.
7. Conducting credit checks on RBZ Credit registry
8. Any other duties within the scope of the job
Degree in Banking & Finance or relevant Commercial degree
Minimum of two years’ experience as Credit Analyst in a financial institution.
POSSESSION OF A CLEAN DRIVER’S LICENCE IS A MUST
All applications addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org must be recieved no later than 18th October 2022 clearly stating the position being applied for under the subject matter.
All copies of academic and professional qualifications must be attached
To apply for this job please visit empowerbank.co.zw.