Nash Paints Inc is looking for a cross-border driver.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules, Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- In case where delivery has been made from supplier or branches, the driver MUST check the date first, the quantities received or dispatched against the quantities that appears in either invoices or delivery notes, if there is any variation to that, driver must disclose such a scenario to the supervisor, management for further action.
- Comply with the National driving rules and regulations, as well as with company policies and procedures
- Manoeuvre trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Issue invoices and obtain customers’ signature upon delivery of the order
- Drivers are also often expected to help with the loading and unloading of their products,
- Responsible for transport risk management in line with organisational and departmental goals
Qualifications and Experience
- AA + Defensive
- Class 1 or Class 2 Clean Drivers Licence
- Valid Passport
- At least 3 years experience
- HEZCHEM Certificate Is an added advantage
How to Apply
Drop CVs in person on Thursday 17 November 2022 at Nash Paints Head Office (41 Kelvin North, Graniteside, Harare) between 10am – 12 noon
To apply for this job please visit hararevoice.com.