• Providing a first-class level of service to ensure that clients are satisfied and continue to do business with BancABC
• Champion the BancABC customer experience ensuring the delivery of quality advice, recommendations, and solutions to customers
• Managing and resolving queries escalated by branches within the set SLAs
• Attending training on all systems, new products, and services
• Engaging with internal stakeholders to follow up on escalated queries
• Managing outbound by contracting customers to sell products and services and secure appointments for Relationship Managers in the
• Handling and resolving queries
• Coordinating with Marketing on opportunities to enhance customer experience
• Escalating Fraudulent activities or suspected fraud for further investigations
• Managing adherence to customer authentication processes
• Proactively participate as a member of the relationship management team contributing toward team targets and promoting teamwork.
• Contribute effectively to team activities including the generation of new sales ideas and initiatives.
• Communicating with the customer articulately, accurately and paying attention to detail
• Promote the benefits of alternative methods of banking, by actively assisting customers where applicable
• Treating colleagues and clients with respect, understanding, consideration, knowledge, and skill
• Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
2 ‘A’ Levels
• 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
• Ndebele Speaking is an added advantage
• Relevant Degree
• Minimum 2 years Customer Service environment or Banking Back Office or Front Office
Skills and Competencies:
• Positive attitude.
• Efficient time management.
• Ambitious and energetic, able to get things done.
• Confident and resilient.
• Excellent communicator and motivator.
• Attention to detail.
• Risk aware.
• Task oriented.
• Maturity and credibility
Job Related Knowledge
• Knowledge of legal and regulatory issues typical for the
country banking system.
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.co.zw with the Heading: “Customer Service
Representative” attaching all academic certificates and transcripts
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 23 September 2022 1630hrs.
To apply for this job please visit bancabc.co.zw.