First Mutual Holdings Limited
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health.
• Setting up dental materials and equipment for patient’s treatment.
• Mixing materials for patient treatment per instruction by the Dentist.
• Performing suctioning during procedures.
• Handing over procedure instruments as per instructions by the Dentist.
• Sterilising and disinfecting dental instruments, surface areas, chairs in line with FMHS procedures daily.
• Liaising with the dental laboratory for job collections, deliveries and payments.
• Scheduling patients for treatment in line with available slots.
• Following up on patients after complicated procedures and providing feedback to the Dentist.
• Checking medical aid membership validity of the clients prior to bookings.
• Filing and retrieving patient records.
• Recording daily patient attendances and procedures and submitting to the Dental clinic Manager.
• Processing claim forms via NH263.
• Preparing requisition for stock replenishments in line with reorder levels and submitting to dental Clinic Manager for authorizations.
• A Certificate in Dental Assistance
• Two years of relevant experience in a dental surgery
• Excellent organisational skills
• Detail-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
First Mutual Holdings Limited Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability or marital status. the Group encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants. Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes, (CVs), Copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following address email@example.com
Applications should be sent by not later 29 October 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org