- To deliver superior customer service by being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To respond to basic product knowledge queries from customers
- To assist or direct customers to products
- To execute and maintain all merchandising duties according to store and visual merchandise standards.
- To efficiently restock shelves and assist in keeping the store clean and orderly
- To wrap and bag items purchased by customers
- To inform customers about promotions and offerings.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Experience in sales or service environment (desirable)
- Able to work efficiently within guidelines and timeframes
- Honest and trustworthy
- Enthusiastic and vibrant
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must have good communications skills
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.clicksgroup.co.za.