Bantwana Zimbabwe seeks a suitably experienced Finance and Administration Officer to be based in Tsholotsho for a CDC/ZimTTECH-funded DREAMS program. The Determined, Resilient, Empowered, AIDS-free, Mentored, and Safe women (DREAMS) program aims to reduce new HIV infections amongst adolescent girls and young women and will be implemented in four Matabeleland North districts – Bubi, Lupane, Nkayi and Tsholotsho.
The District Finance and Administration Officer will provide oversight of financial management, procurements and prove administrative support to programs at district level.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Budget tracking at district level
- Processing payments for the district
- Documentation and recording of project expenses
- Adherence to accounting and accounting control procedures
- Maintain project advances and ensure timely acquittals
- Providing timely variance reports to program staff
- Preparing monthly and bi-monthly financial reports
- Maintaining accurate stock records and reports
- Facilitate district level procurements
- Manage workshop and training expenses
- Carry out district office administrative tasks
- Supervision of district drivers
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Administration, or any related field,
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in program administrative, and financial management systems.
- Knowledge of HIV/GBV, health systems, and related issues specifically targeted for adolescent girls and young women.
- Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills
How To Apply
To apply for these positions, please submit a cover letter, CV, and three references (including name, organization, phone number, and email address) to: email@example.com with position title in the subject line. The application deadline is 18 July 2022.
NB: Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org