Summary of responsibilities
The Finance and Administration Officer is responsible for overseeing the financial operations and administrative support requirements for the local NGO.
Accurate and timely bookkeeping
- Own the operation of local NGO bookkeeping ensuring that financial records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Process all invoicing.
- Process expenses claims.
- Own the operation of the monthly payroll processes to ensure staff are paid accurately and on time.
- Provide additional support as required by the Project Coordinator.
Effective Office Administration/logistics
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and own re-ordering processes.
- Ensure a clean and tidy office environment (overseeing the cleaner).
- Help organise specific meetings inside and outside of the office.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as needed to staff.
- Manage outgoing and incoming mail.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Diploma in Administration
Key Skills and competencies
- Appreciation of accounting
- Understands Basic accounting packages
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and abilities are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook, in particular)
How to Apply
All applications also must include an application letter describing the interest, skills and competencies for the position. (Maximum one page Font size 12) and a Curriculum Vitae .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com