An exciting career opportunity has arisen within the Finance Division of CBZ Agro-yield for the role of Financial Accountant. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
· Prepare the Company’s Annual Report in accordance with IFRS and other regulatory authorities
· Report and interpret the effect of changes in IFRS on the Company’s financial reporting
· Participate in the coordination of external audit requests
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual financial reports for Senior Management
· Prepare monthly reconciliations and exceptional reports to ensure financial data is accurate and complete
· Ensure financial reporting is in compliance with all statutory requirements, ZIMRA, RBZ, SEC, etc
· Maintain accurate and updated documentation of Company Accounting Policies and Procedures
· Ensure the Corporate Governance Report is consistent with the Company’s and Group’s financial reporting framework
· Design comprehensive accounting systems to create a sound control environment
· Track transactions posted in the company’s cashbook for integrity and cleanliness
· Identify and monitor financial and operational risks that impact the financial data and accounting system
· Ensure accounting treatment of the investment portfolio is aligned to the relevant accounting standards
· Maintain and monitor intercompany transactions and balances and ensures that all outstanding balances are cleared on time
Qualifications, Skills, and experience required
· A Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
· A full professional qualification such as ACCA, CA, or similar is essential.
· At least 3 years experience working preferably in a similar role.
· Good communication skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
· Ability to pay attention to detail and produce accurate work.
· Above-average computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and accounting packages.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for.
Closing Date – Monday 25 July 2022
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.