Duties and Responsibilities
- Observing project undertakings and making sure they agree with the rules and policies of fuel truck exercises and organizing project programs and strategies
- Overseeing interactions with co-drivers and deciding on hard-hitting beginnings for all the drivers if possible
- Supplying fuel oil to the customers from tanker trucks
- Abiding by the protection rules and policies in transporting, handling, and supplying procedures and methods of fuel oil
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A valid class 2 driver’s license.
- 2 years of driving experience in a similar environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Interested candidates to send their CVs to: email@example.com by 4 July 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org