University Of Winnipeg
Eligibility Criteria of the University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship:
- The candidate must have an 80% admission average.
- Candidates must be international students.
- The candidate should be entering the first year of any program.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership qualities.
How to Apply for the Winnipeg President’s Scholarship in Canada?
- The applicants have to apply online.
- The applicants should have all the required documents before applying.
- Candidates should complete all the required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully.
- Send the complete application form along with the documents in a Pdf document to the following address: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.uwinnipeg.ca.