This role is responsible for conducting removal of deceased, preparation of deceased for family and manages funeral planning and execution.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Co-ordinates funeral process end to end.
- Supports family through the process and in sourcing requirements for funerals.
- Management and maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensures bodies are treated in the required religious manner.
- Co-ordinates and executes all requirements of the funeral for the family.
- Management of gravesite and equipment.
Qualifications And Experience
- Diploma (Dip) (Required)
- End-to-End Testing, Funeral Services, In Sourcing, People Management, Strategic Planning
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Funeral-Consultant_JR-30562?locationCountry=db69eabc446c11de98360015c5e6daf6&locations=d63f384672ac013b380df1421504f6ab
Deadline: 05 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.