EcoCash Holdings is looking for a versatile and dynamic Graduate Trainee to join its Technical Services team. The successful candidates will undergo a two-year comprehensive training program in the Technical Services department under CADA section. The Trainee will be exposed to various data acquisition, engineering, and analysis tools that aid business decision-making.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- O’ levels passes including Maths and EnglishDegree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering with at least a 2.1-degree class.
- A demonstrated passion for data engineering/science.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in any object-oriented language, Python and SQL
- Proven communication skills, a passion to learn and strong analytical skills to solve problems.
- Knowledge of Pandas and PySpark are an added advantage Innovative & adaptable.
- Knowledge and some experience working with BI platforms such as Power BI and Qlik SenseHonesty & integrity is a must.
How To Apply
Deadline: 10 October 2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw.