EcoCash Holdings is looking for versatile and dynamic Graduate Trainees to join its Technical Services team. The successful candidates will undergo a two-year comprehensive training
program in the Technical Services department under Sasai division. The Trainees will be trained tocode/configure, test, debug, document, and maintain software applications as per definedstandards across all business pillars.
• 6 O’ levels passes including Maths and English
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent with at least upper
second (2.1) class.
• Proven communication skills, a passion to learn and strong analytical skills to solve
• Knowledge or training in system development methodologies and web-based
programming languages will be an added advantage.
• Innovative & adaptable.
• Honesty & integrity is a must.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our recruitment portal, register, and apply by the 27th of
July 2022, on the following link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw.