World Wide Fund (WWF)
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and qualified Graduate trainee Finance to ensure a high performing WWF Zimbabwe Office with efficient operating systems, professional and skilled staff, and strong financial resources, delivering conservation impact on issues and in places that are key for WWF’s Network Initiatives and other global conservation priorities.
• Maintaining petty cash records and disbursing petty cash;
• Maintaining an efficient filing system of all accounting and financial records.
• Ensure that bank statements are received promptly
• Assist in the preparation of other General Ledger Reconciliations;
• Compilation of mileage and fuel reconciliation
• Assists in the review and analysis of individual project accounts (both incoming funds and project expenditure) in relation to approved budgets;
• Assist in the preparation of invoices for fund calls;
• Ensure the completeness of payment documents
• Ensure the completeness of advance retirement
A degree in Accounting, and at least one-year experience in accounting environment; A good working knowledge of accounting software (e.g. Oracle).
Required Skills and Competencies
A Team player, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure. Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels with strong communication skills. Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
Email a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating “Graduate Trainee Finance” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com