Purpose of the job Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos utilizing advanced graphics software as appropriate, for internal and external distribution.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos utilizing advanced graphics software as appropriate, for internal and external distribution.
• Designing advanced graphic collateral (both print and digital), utilizing advanced graphics software as appropriate, for internal and external distribution.
• Designing digital and print advertisements in adherence with the BancABC brand guideline.
• Reviewing design layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
• Ensuring design content is up-to-date by matching latest global design trends.
• Consulting and collaborating with colleagues at all levels to design and produce effective, branded communication and advertising materials for the group.
• Creating digital communication asset designs and typography.
• Reviewing all design projects to ensure production timeframes, corporate identity, and quality standards are met.
• Editing and posting videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
• Creating online banner adverts and overseeing the pay per click (PPC) advert management.
• Identifying new trends in graphic design, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in digital marketing.
• A degree in Graphic Design/Marketing from a recognised institution.
• A Diploma in Graphic Design.
• Accreditation in Digital Marketing courses will be an added advantage.
• 3 years’ experience in a graphic design environment.
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent written, electronic and oral problem solving and research skills
• Creative thinking and idea generation
• Critical communication skills
• Design Strategy
• Strong understanding of digital design, typography, as well as illustrative ability to create digital communication assets
• Advanced knowledge to use design software programs such as Adobe Suite and an aptitude for learning new technology
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CVs to Careerszim@bancabc.co.zw with the Heading: “Graphic Design Officer”.
APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE IN COMPLIANCE WITH BancABC’s RECRUITMENT POLICY.
Closing date: 20 September 2022 @ 1630hrs.
To apply for this job email your details to Careerszim@bancabc.co.zw