Arch360 BrandingGraphic Designer
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their proficiency in print design. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms particularly print.
- Creative execution of design brief from the client
- Working closely with client/account managers/agency, and other creative/production team members to develop print collateral for their brands
- Preparing artwork for production
- Ensuring consistent presentation of the client’s brands throughout all brand collateral produced
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in graphic design
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills, able to work under pressure
- Can present designs for approval and adapt where necessary
- Has a creative flair and the ability to be innovative
- Experience in print production is an added advantage
A portfolio is essential for consideration and is to be submitted along with Current C.V.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.