Industrial Psychology Consultants
To ensure the formulation and implementation of the organization’s information technology (IT) strategy. Supports the organisation’s digitilisation strategy. The incumbent is responsible for coordinating the execution of IT projects, managing staff, stakeholder engagement and implementing the IT Service Management framework.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulates and implements an Information Communication Technology strategy based on short and long term goals.
- Develops and manages projects and providing feedback on progress on ICT projects at senior management meetings.
- Monitors usage of available resources within the department as per the approved budget.
- Seeks and engages in revenue-generating opportunities that are brought about by new technologies
- Engages customers who include growers, all tobacco financiers, tobacco buyers and auction floors with a view to seek feedback on TIMB technology infrastructure in order to identify areas of potential improvement.
- Assesses the risks involved within the ICT systems and devises methods to reduce any loss of information.
- Presides over the Stop Order system and ensures that all tobacco financiers and insurers recover their funds.
- Manages ICT risk for the whole organisation
- Leads in the digitalization of TIMB operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences/ Information Systems.
- A post-graduate degree in IT is an added advantage.
- Any IT related certification is an added advantage.
- At least 5 to 7 years relevant experience, of which 3 years must be in managerial role.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Head-ICT/2011
To apply for this job please visit www.thehumancapitalhub.com.