Applications are invited to fill in the vacant position: Human Resources Assistant This role will be responsible for supporting the Human Resource administrative function through coordination of key HR activities such as recruitment; performance management; training and development: staff welfare and employee engagement.
Reporting to the Human Resources Officer the essential duties will include:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assisting in the recruitment a selection process through advertising. shortlisting: setting up interviews: facilitating assessments and preparing employee contracts in line with the set procedures
- Coordinating and managing new employee orientation: on-boarding and training programs
- Monthly payroll processing and ensuring all statutory payments are paid by the due date
- Coordinating all performance management activities from performance contract sign off to performance appraisals
- Facilitating and coordinating employee training and development programs as per Business Unit requirements
- Assisting in managing industrial relations through coordinating Works Council Meetings and attending to industrial relations queries
- Maintaining up to date employee records through carrying out annual file audits and personal detail updates
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal position holder should possess the following competencies, skills a experience:
- Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resource Management.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Human Resources & Administration.
- Working knowledge of a payroll system and processes is a must.
- Sound knowledge of relevant and applicable legislation and regulation
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Able to communicate clearly. both written and orally with all levels A staff and management.
- Energised. innovative. organized. and good team player.
- Dependable. able to follow instructions. respond to management direction.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters together with CV’s. clearly stating position applied for in the subject field to email@example.com not later than 10 July 2022
NB: Being on equal opportunity employer applications are encouraged from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion sex or disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org