Prodairy (Private) Limited
We are looking for a reliable and organized individual to join our Human Resources Department in the role of Human Resources Clerk. The incumbent will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support within the Human Resources department.
• Maintaining up-to-date key HR records.
• Creating and ensuring completeness of personnel files that meet the compliance standards.
• Filing payroll-related information in the payroll files.
• Maintaining an HR invoice register, following up on pending tax invoices and payments.
• Participating in the delivery of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment, employment relations, payroll processing, training, and development.
• Ensuring effective and efficient facilitation of departmental meetings, events, activities, and projects.
• Taking canteen order numbers from supervisors every morning and submitting them to canteen staff.
• Adhere to safety health environment and quality systems.
• Any other duties as may be required from time to time.
• 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
• Degree in Human Resources.
• Software: Pastel Evolution/ Excel/ Sage 1000
• Knowledge of Manufacturing Background.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure and meet set deadlines.
• Personality: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• FMCG Manufacturing.
• Fast-paced culture
If you are looking to join the fast-moving consumer goods world-class manufacturer then please send an email to email@example.com by the latest 15 July 2022, clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit prodairy.co.zw.