Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above post.
The position exists to translate the business strategy into a technology strategy ensuring that appropriate technology platforms and systems are deployed in the business, securing the efficient and effective use of technological resources and information in the best interests of all business stakeholders
The position reports to the Head of ICT.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure that ZINARA technology Systems and Services are available for customer use as per set SLA by tracking, analysing, and monitoring performance metrics. Oversee the administration of the company’s WAN and LAN networks to ensure the smooth flow of communications.
- Implement measures designed to safeguard the IT systems of the organization in the event of major disasters.
- Formulate and establish controls and procedures to enhance data recovery in the event of a disaster.
- Formulate, monitor, and ensure implementation of effective information system policies across the enterprise including but not limited to user policies, security policies, disaster policies Set
- IT project plans and provide feedback on progress on IT projects
- Investigate on the feasibility of integration and standardization of systems
Qualifications And Experience
- ‘0’ level including Mathematics and English
- 2′ A’ level passes
- Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
- Project Management/Networking/Programming Certificate or License
- Clean class 4 driver’s license
- At least 5 years work experience in a similar Position
How To Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of National ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 12 August 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runville Glenroy Crescent Highlands
Or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants can also lodge their applications at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com