This Information and Technology internship is full-time paid internship. This role requires an energetic, dedicated and detail-oriented person who can manage multiple tasks. This individual is a team-player, willing to learn and able to manage multiple tasks while adapting to shifting priorities. They will assist the Senior IT Officer with desktop support, troubleshooting desktop hardware/software problems, and carrying out projects as assigned in a culturally diverse environment.
- The Intern will work under the direct supervision of the Senior IT Officer with the Finance and Operations Director as a secondary supervisor to perform the following key roles:
- Perform routine PC maintenance and updates for performance efficiency
- Supervise and process help desk support requests
- Assist in maintaining Internet service, firewalls, and telephone systems
- Initiate process improvements to better answer user demands
- Ask questions and get information in order to diagnose computer problems and discern what level of support is needed when a problem is presented
- Provide technical assistance to office staff as needed.
- Assist in software and hardware upgrades
- Add or update workstations for office staff
- Any other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate is a recent undergraduate (within the past year) or an undergraduate student (attachment year) in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Knowledgeable in MS Active Directory structure, Software installations, backup and archive
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Printer and system maintenance
Click Here To Apply
To apply for this job please visit fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.