Arenel (Pvt) Ltd is a leading food and beverages manufacturer of sweets, biscuits, chocolates, salad cream, corn snacks, mayonnaise and beverages. Supplying the Zimbabwean market and beyond. We serve wholesale, modern trade, independent traders, the catering industry and the growing informal market.
The company has evolved with quality and innovation at the core of its ethos. Rapidly growing and investing millions in state of the art production facilities, Arenel guarantees the unveiling of quality product lines for our current customer network and emerging markets. Manufacturing since 1946 and employing over 500 employees, Arenel (Pvt) Ltd has a wealth of industry experience and proven record for supplying top quality products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing weekly production variance reports for all product types – comparing total usages of raw materials against the total quantity of finished goods produced.
- Examining efficiency and accountability of raw materials across all factories.
- Analysis of throughput and usages of raw materials in Production Warehouses.
- Analysis and investigations of variances from the Production Variance Reports. Involves verifying all abnormal figures in the report that is way above or below than standard cases and recounting of physical stock when there is a variance.
- Investigating weekly stock count variances between system and Production Planning Clerks records. Every week there will be weekly stock variances and the system. This are due to errors made by the person entering usages into the system or errors made by the Clerk when recording.
- Monthly raw materials and packaging reconciliations reports.
- Preparation of monthly audit Reports of standard usages of major raw materials from finished product against actual usages.
- Closely monitoring and analyzing movement of raw materials.
- Prepare monthly capacity utilization, production volumes and productivity Reports.
- Weekly plant availability and downtime Reports.
- Weekly percentage targets and production throughput Reports.
- Carrying time and motion study Reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing factory records of wastages and rejects.
How To Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.