Cotton Company of Zimbabwe (Cottco)
- Provides legal advice to management on decisions with legal implications as may be assigned by Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
- Assists the Company Secretary and Legal Advisor in preparing and reviewing proposed legal documents such as contracts, leases, Service Level Agreements and other legal instruments.
- Liaises with Company lawyers for legal options in all cases in which the company is involved.
- Provides legal counsel and guidance to management on the organisation’s compliance with laws and regulations and other related legal matters.
- Follows up on amendments to legislation and ensures that the organisation is up to date on state laws, policies and obligations.
- Prepares and submits departmental reports monthly, quarterly and annually and other reports as may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Laws Degree
- A relevant Master’s Degree in Law is an added advantage
- Must be a registered legal practitioner with the Law Society of Zimbabwe
- At least 3- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Skills & Abilities
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills an meticulous attention to detail.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Planning & ( Organising, Ownership, Business Awareness, Decision Making, Gaining Commitment, Building Relationships, Emotional Intelligence and Thinking Skills
How To Apply
Interested individuals should submit their application letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com