The Zimbabwe Electricity Transmission & Distribution Company is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the positions of Line Worker and Worker for the Installation of Optical ground wire on the 355km, 330kV line between Hwange and Sherwood.
Type of Contract: Fixed term (2 Months Contract)
The Line Worker will be responsible for:
- Installation of derecks on 330kV structures.
- Installation of OPGW on 330kV line.
- Clamping of OPGW on towers.
- Assistance in setting up of Operating machines.
- Carry out daily housekeeping.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 year experience as a climber on 330kV line
- Previous exposure to OPGW work an added advantage
- Registration with the Ministry of Labour and Manpower Planning.
How To Apply
All applications to be accompanied by proof of registration with a Local Ministry of Labour and Manpower planning Office and identity documents should be submitted not later than 20 June 2022:
Submit sealed applications clearly indicating position applied for e.g ‘ZETDC OPGW- WORKER’ OR ZETDC OPGW- LINEWORKER to:
District Employment Officer.
Ministry of Public service Labour, Welfare
Department of Employment Service and Promotion
35A Corner 4th street &3rd Avenue,
NB: Please Be Advised That Zetdc Does Not Require Payment Of Any Kind For The Submission Of Applications Or For Attending Interviews.
To apply for this job please visit hararevoice.com.